High Speed EDM Microhole Drilling Machine / Small Hole Machine / EDM Small Hole Drilling Machine
|FOB Price:||US $3,500-3,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,500-3,800/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- JC MACHINERY EDM series machine tool
- 6 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: JC-DX230D
- Process Usage: Metal-Forming CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.3-3 mm
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Trademark: J C
- Specification: 1000*1000*1900
- HS Code: 8456
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Point to Point Control
- Numerical Control: EDM
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: in Seaworthy Wooden Case
- Origin: Dongguan Guangdong
Small hole electric discharge machine belongs to the edm series products, also known as punch machine and small hole machine. Machine controlled by single chip microcomputer, digital display, the electrodes can automatically through the conductive material, automatic detection, lift tool automatically at the end of the machining, and other functions, convenient operation and maintenance is very simple. Which are widely used in processing holes for wire cutting machine, oil nozzle and oil pump, chemical fiber spinneret, engine, tire and mould.
1. The machine can drill small holes on the various conductive materials, especially stainless steel, chilled steel, copper, aluminum and hard alloy etc.
2. The machine can drill deep hole with diameters 0.3mm-3mm, and the maximum of depth-diameter ratio is 200:1.
3. The speed of drilling hole is 30mm-60mm depth per minute.
4. The machine can drill on oblique and curved surface directly.
5. Workbench surface adopts precise granite. It is not easy to deformation.
6. X, Y axes have digital display devices and the side positioning function.
7. The working water can be normal water and no pollution is brought.
|Spindle head travel||mm||200|
|Main servo travel||mm||280|
|Max. adjustment speed of spindle||mm/min||200|
|C axis speed||rpm||20-120|
|Max. distance from guide apparatus to worktable||mm||320|
|Height from worktable surface to the ground||mm||1000|
|Max. machining current||A||30|
|Max. input power||kw||3.5|
|Digital display mode||X,Y|
|Power input mode||V/HZ||380/50|
|Capacity of working liquid bucket||L||25|
|Max. pressure of working liquid||Mpa||7|